There are times when you are bored and you don’t know how to make your moment enjoyable. You might be thinking that what are the things that can add up to your list and can help you to enjoy and can cheer up your mood in the right direction?
So, one of the best and full of entertainment activities is Minecraft Server, where you are going to have ultimate fun and joy. First of all, let me tell you what it is all about?
What Is Minecraft Server?
Minecraft is an open world sandbox video game that has several components and lets you create massive structures in its blocky world.
Minecraft Server was developed by Markus Persson as his side project. Minecraft is a very straight on point game consisting of two major modes. The Creative Mode and the Surviving Mode. You can create your world by using Creative mode.
Minecraft provides a full opportunity to create your amusing worlds with varieties of animals, buildings, parks, houses, playgrounds, offices, and many more. Before moving towards this amazing experience, you have to set up a server with which you can do multiple activities. This is a java-based game.
You can randomly encounter many interesting things on your journey. This game is extremely popular among people and allows you to explore many new things that you have never dreamt of. So, simply Minecraft is a game that offers you to build your mini world. animals, buildings, parks, houses, playgrounds, offices, and many more.
What is Minecraft Seed?
As you know that this game is all about creating a mini world of your own choice. You have several choices to select your own world and can also have this priority to land on to your personal favorite world.
Whenever you create your world or begin to create, you will be assigned a random value that is known as Seed. This seed generally acts as a barcode for Minecraft saves.
It also includes sharing your different world with the other players. And if you make any changes in the new world, it won’t display in new seed.
Therefore, if you make seed in the 1.1 version of Minecraft, it may be different in version 1.2.
How to Get the Seed of Minecraft Server?
There are two ways by which you can understand this process. The first one is:-
Finding the local world seed
To reach there, we need to follow some simple steps:-
1. Go to Minecraft and then navigate to the single-player tab to join your world.
2. Once the connection is established with the world, simply type ‘seed’ in the chat. Hit Enter.
3. After you tap Enter, you receive a message with the seed ID. Tap on the ID to copy it on the clipboard.
Now, the next step is how to find the seed of a Minecraft server?
- The initial step is to navigate to your Apex panel and tap on Console.
- The next step is to type ‘seed’ in the console. After you finish typing, simply press Enter.
- Now, you shall see an output message with the seed ID. The initial step is to navigate to your Apex panel and tap on Console.
Now, when you have learned these two processes, you should also know how you can change your Minecraft Server Seed. So, here we go.
Steps to Change Your Minecraft Server Seed?
The procedure is extremely simple and easily understandable. Here it is:
- Open the Apex Control Panel and halt the server too.
- Now, move to the left-hand side of your panel and tap on Config files. Then tap on the Server settings.
- The next step is to find the ‘Level seed’. Fill up the blank with the seed as per your requirement.
- Now, scroll down and tap on Save.
- Go to your main page and find the ‘World’ field. You have the liberty to change this field to any name.
- After you rename, you can restart your server and check whether your server has loaded the seed that you entered. To do that simply type ‘seed’ in the server console.
After following these simple steps we can happily congratulate you and can assure you that you must have successfully changed the seed of your server.
Now, after discussing all these steps and information about the Minecraft seed and server, you must have been a little confident about this game and now you can start your journey of mining and crafting your own world with the same ease and pace. Have a wonderful time and keep enjoying and experiencing your new world of imagination.!!